Ij Start canon Setup
Are you bored of connecting the devices manually to the printer? Then don't worry, Ij.start.canon setup is here to join the device automatically to the printer whenever you are in the range of the printer. Before the invention of wireless printers, we need to connect the devices using the cord/USB cable. The manual connection was a headache. We used to go near the printer and then take a printout. But now, with the help of Canon Ij wireless printers, we can get the printouts from anywhere or any corner of the house or office.
https Ij.Start.Canon : Ij Start Canon Setup : Canon Ij Setup
Now the features of Ij start canon setup printers are multi-functional because they can give command of print, scan, copy, and fax on it. The printer speed is maximum which is 9 to 15 prints per minute. The printers are Ink-Jet printers which means it has a jet with ink in it. The black and white, as well as color prints, are possible in Canon Ij printers. Then the printouts from the canon printers appear to be natural, as shown in the image.
How to connect Ij.start.canon printer to a smartphone wirelessly/using an application?
Following is the process to connect the Canon Ij printer to smartphones wirelessly or using the Canon Ij application;
Step1: Download and Install Canon Ij printer setup application on the smartphone.
The first step is towards the wireless connection of the canon printer to a smartphone. Follow the process below;
- Now take your smartphone and open the play store.
- In the play store, search for Ij start canon setup printer.
- Then applications list will appear.
- From the applications, select the Canon Ij setup application.
- Then click on the Install option.
- Then downloading of application will begin.
- After downloading the application, the installation will start.
- That's it, and the https://Ij.start.canon application is installed on the smartphone.
Step 2: Setup the printer or make it ready to connect.
The second step towards printer connection wirelessly with the smartphone is given below;
- Now turn on the Canon Ij printer first.
- If you see the green light, then your printer is turned on.
- Now check the WiFi light of the printer.
- If the WiFi blue light is flashing, then the WiFi is On.
- Press and hold the WiFi button till the light flashes double, and then leave the button.
- The WiFi light will begin to blink quickly.
- That's it, and the printer is ready to connect to a smartphone.
Step 3: Connect the Canon printer to the Ij.start.canon application wirelessly.
The final step is to connect the printer to the smartphone wirelessly or to use the canon Ij setup application. Follow the process below;
- Now open the application of Canon Ij setup in the smartphone.
- Then follow the instructions given on the phone's screen.
- After that, the canon printer setup page will open.
- Then in the upper left corner, you will see the Printer icon.
- Click on it.
- Then the next page will open.
- There click on the Register printer option.
- Then on the next page below, you will see the Setup option.
- Click on it.
- Then the next page will open. There you will see three options.
- From those options, click on the third option that is the 'Select connection method' option.
- Then small tab will open.
- There click on the first option that is the 'Connect via wireless router' option.
- Then select the wireless network that is the WiFi router name that is available.
- Then enter the password of the WiFi router and press the Ok button.
- The driver will send the settings message to the printer.
- If you see the message 'Sent the setting,' the message is sent to the printer.
- Then press on the Ok option.
- The printer name will appear on the screen.
- Then press on the printer name.
- Then the small message tab will open; there, click on the Ok option.
- That's it, and the Ij.start.canon is connected to a smartphone wirelessly.
How to set up the connection of Ij.start.canon on Windows devices?
Follow the steps below to set up the connection of the Ij start canon setup printer on windows devices;
Step 1: The Canon Ij printer setup process to make it ready to connect.
The first step is to connect the Canon printer wirelessly with windows devices. Follow the process below;
- First of all, make sure that your WiFi router is turned On.
- And secondly, the WiFi is connected to the windows device.
- Then turn on the Canon printer.
- If you see the green light, then the printer is On.
- And if the green light is not stable or is flashing continuously, press the Stop button on the printer.
- There you will see the Direct button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Direct button until you know the WiFi router icon on the printer display screen below.
- The printer screen blinking means that the printer is in easy wireless connect mode.
- That's it, and the printer is ready to join.
Step 2: To download and install the Ij.start.canon setup driver or software on the windows device.
The next step is to connect the printer to a Windows device. Follow the process below;
Download the software:-
- You can install the driver or software using the CD drive also.
- Another method is to open the browser of a windows device.
- Then search for Ij.start.canon in the browser.
- Then canon setup page will open.
- There click on the Setup option in red color.
- Then enter the product name or model name of the product.
- And then click on the Go option.
- Or you can select the printer model name by selecting the letters and numbers below.
- And then press on the Go option.
- Then on the next page, select windows Pc.
- Below windows, Pc click on the Setup option.
- Then you will see the Download option; click on it.
- Downloading of Ij start canon setup will begin.
Installation of software:-
- After downloading, double click or Run the setup directly.
- Then the canon page will open. There click on the Start setup option.
- Then select the region that is country, and click on the Next option.
- After that, the license and agreement page will open; and click on the Yes option.
- Then extended survey page will open, and click on the Agree option.
- Then tick into the Deactivate the file box, and click on the Next option.
- Now connection method page will appear; click on the Yes option.
- Then a new tab will open; there, select the wireless router and enter the router's password.
- And then click on the Next option.
- The connection is complete; click on the Next option.
- Now the installation of the driver or software will begin. Wait for a while.
- That's it, and the software is installed on windows devices.
Step 3: See whether printer and windows devices are connected.
The final step is to take a trial printout from the Ij start canon setup printer using the Windows printer software. Follow the process below;
- After installation, click on the Print head Alignment option.
- Then click on the Start option.
- Then put the pages into the printer to get a printout.
- A printout will come out of the printer.
- After that, click on the Next option.
- Then for a Test print, click on the Start option.
- After test print, click on all the next options.
- Then register the device.
- Then finally, click on the Exit option.
- That's it, Ij.start.canon is connected to Windows device wirelessly.